Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Strawberry-banana PB Shake

Want a refreshing friggin slice of heaven in a glass?.....read on! 

I absolutely love the new Strawberry Shakeology, but like the other flavors, I rarely have it plain with just water & ice. There are so many yummy ways to shake it up a bit...see what I did there ? ;) Bahaha...Sorry...SOOO corny.

But anyyy whooo...here is the recipe for my Shakeology breakfast this morning! It was a strawberry, banana, peanut butter shake that was incredibly refreshing & delicious. I made sure I got every.last.drop.!

Strawberry-nana PB Shakeology:


-a few frozen strawberries
-1/2 a frozen banana
-1 scoop Strawberry Shakeology
-2 tsp. all natural PB 
-1 1/2- 2 cups of water

Blend it all up & enjoy ;) 
PERFECT for a hot summer day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment