Tuesday, August 19, 2014

My 3 Day Refresh results!

Alright ladies and gents, I promised you my REAL and honest results & opinions after I completed the 3 day Refresh.

Well....I feel FANTASTIC! Even almost a week later!



First, most of you are probably wondering what the heck the 3 day refresh even is! Good thing I'm here to fill you in ;)

So here is the deal....the 3 day Refresh is a 3 day GENTLE cleanse that helps you lose FAT quick in just a few short, easy days. If you're like me, when you hear cleanse you're either thinking.....alright so I'm going to sh*t my brains out, I can only drink liquids & starve for a few days or both. Lucky for you, the 3 Day Refresh is none of the friggin' above! 

On the 3 day refresh you get to eat real food & shakeology...also it is a gentle cleanse...by this I mean, there is no sprinting to the bathroom! Maybe tmi, but I was regular throughout the Refresh & so were my friends who have done it as well! 

Here is a quick little video that explains the whole thing more:
 

Who is the 3 Day Refresh for? 
The 3 Day Refresh is for any person that wants to


  • Jump start their results from a weight loss plateau
  • Needs to prepare or recover from an event, big weekend, or slip up in diet
  • Someone who needs and wants to learn more about healthy eating
  • Anyone who wants better sleep, focus and energy 
  • Anyone who wants a smooth transition into a healthier diet 
  • Anyone who wants to break bad habits like coffee, soda, late night snacking, etc.  

What's included?



  • 3 packets of Shakeology each morning for breakfast (or order a month supply of Shakeology with your Refresh...better deal!!)
  • Vanilla Refresh 2x daily
    • This protein-rich formula helps curb hunger with more than 20 grams of wholesome plant-based protein, 22 essential vitamins and minerals, probiotics for digestive health, and a patented potato protein extract clinically tested to satisfy appetites.
  • Fiber Sweep 1x daily 
    • Gently and naturally eliminates waste from the digestive system with a blend of whole ground flax, chia, and psyllium seed husks. Fiber Sweep can help lower cholesterol, support healthy blood sugar levels, and may even reduce the risk of coronary heart disease, as part of a healthy diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
  • 6 snack options
  • Lunch & Dinner meal options --> both of which are included in your program guide
What can you expect?:
So I promised you my honest opinion right? I'm not going to sit here and tell you the 3 day refresh is all rainbows, butterflies & icecream cones..(wouldn't that be kick ass to eat icecream for 3 days & lose fat?...Keep dreaming!). BUT I will tell you that it's really not that bad at all! I am the friggin' QUEEN of stuffing my face to the max....I'm still working on that whole portion control thing (Thanks Autumn Calabrese & the 21 day fix for that!)....BUT I did NOT feel like I was starving what so ever on the Refresh!

 More than likely you will experience slight hunger once or twice during the Refresh...BUT this is your body expelling toxins & creating a more neutral environment to be able to let that excess weight go.  Still with me?? When our bodies are in a toxic state from eating a chemical shit storm of food, your body legit FREAKS out on you & holds onto fat just in case it goes into starvation mode. Although you may experience slight hunger, the Refresh creator peeps do their best to provide snacks and dinner options as well as the protein shakes and Shakeology to curb hunger cravings using a potato protein to curb cravings and hunger pains. 

I can also say you can expect better sleep & more energy. It's crazy what kind of energy you can get from eating proper, clean foods !

How can you get it?!
You can find the REFRESH through me, myself & I. I am a Beachbody coach & I am MORE than happy to help you get through your 3 day Refresh. I provide support, advice & motivation. I have a girl who is doing the Refresh this week ...we actually just swapped phone numbers so that she can text me if she is feeling the urge to cheat, has any questions, etc. You can email me at samanthalyn2288@yahoo.com so we can get you set up with the 3 day Refresh or add me on FB & message me! I can not wait to hear from you & help get you started :) 


ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, on to why you started reading this darn post in the first place....MY results. Before you look any further, I want you to promise me that you will not judge me. I have nevah evah posted result pictures. This is a huge step for me. The pictures also aren't the greatest because of poor lighting in the room (I didn't realize this until I looked at the pictures a few days later).

 I also have to give my boyfriend Chris a HUGE thank you for supporting me through this!!! I couldn't have done it without him!
 
Drum roll please.............
  • After the 3 day Refresh, I lost 6 lbs. & 4.5 inches! I was extremely pleased with my results. 
 After the Refresh was completed I felt proud, energized & could see a big difference in my stomach!

I will certainly be doing the Refresh every couple of months! I hope to hear from you & possibly complete it together soon :)



  

1 comment: