Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Healthy, clean & 21 day fix approved PANCAKES

So if anybody really knows me, they know I loooooove pancakes! Come on, how could you not?! Mmm, I could eat them for breakfast, lunch or dinner! 

With that being said....pancakes out of the box or even a lot of homemade pancakes are loaded with calories & not so great ingredients. I kept seeing pins on pinterest for "2 ingredient" pancakes...every single time I thought to myself "those must be incredibly disgusting". BUT tonight I had a purple & a red container left on my 21 day fix plan for the day SO it was perfect and I decided to give them a whirl with my own little spin.

Clean & 21 day fix approved pancakes


What you need:
1 banana
2 eggs
1/2 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp PURE vanilla extract (optional)
1 tbsp Pb2 (optional)

1. Put all ingredients into a bowl and blend together until there are no more banana chunks.



2. Spray pan with non-stick spray, pour in batter & cook on medium heat. Flip when pancake is ready (Not sure how to explain the readiness to flip, but seriously...who doesn't know when a pancake is ready to be flipped?...come on!)

 3. Put on plate & enjoyyyyyyyyy! Mine didn't last long! I can't wait to make this again :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment